Here's the deal: pick any one shirt color and any one ink color from the options below, send us single-color artwork that's ready to go, and get a great price.
What does one-hit printing
Here's an example from The Love Alliance:
Is that really the final price?
Most of the time, yes. Here are the exceptions:
- Pricing is for adult S-XL. Upcharge for 2X is $2.00; 3X+ is $2.50.
- “Included shipping” is for ground shipping to the 48 contiguous US states only; charges will be added to ship elsewhere.
- Florida customers will pay state sales tax.
- If your artwork is close to our specs, but still needs a little help, we may offer to tweak it at our normal rates. (If it's not close, it won't qualify for the special.)
So, what are the artwork requirements?
Artwork needs to be 300dpi, saved at actual print size, and needs to be solid black & white. (If you want us to reproduce different tones using halftone dots, send a grayscale image.
Keep in mind that higher-contrast images will yield best results.) Layers should be flattened.
File types: JPG, PSD, TIF should all work if you meet the specs above.
Maximum imprint size is 12.5”w x 17.5”h.
What else do we need to know?
1. You can upgrade from standard tees to Tultex fashion fit for 50 cents per shirt!
2. Any standard print location is okay. No prints over seams or off the shirt.
3. If you choose dark colored shirts, you'll get softer, muted ink colors. (“Flashing” & double printing is not included.) The result is a way softer print than you usually get on darks; just don't expect the colors to “pop.” Patterns & details are great;
large fully-colored areas are better to avoid. See below for options.
How do we order?
Email us your artwork with the following information, and let us know you want the One Hit special. The info we need:
Name of person or group ordering
Name of contact person
contact phone #
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the shirt color
options for standard tees:
Options for Tultex fashion fit (50 cent more per shirt):
Ink colors - click for larger view: